This Simple Vegan Banana Milk Recipe Will Add Some Sweetness To Your Mornings
What Is Banana Milk?
At this point, I’m sure we are all aware of or at least somewhat educated on the many vegan and vegetarian milk recipes that exist today. I’m talking about the ever so famous oat milk, almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, and more, the options are endless. However, there is a new vegan milk recipe I would like to introduce to you today. This banana milk vegan recipe is sure to add an addition of sweetness and joy to your mornings. So what is this combination? Do bananas and milk belong in the same sentence? They most certainly do. This pairing is a powerful duo that is affordable and high in nutrients. Keep reading to learn how to create this incredibly simple recipe.
Vegan Banana Milk Recipe
Before getting started, this recipe will not remain stable on your shelves. The key to this milk and banana marriage is to consume it directly upon making it. If you lead a busy lifestyle and enjoy making things in bulk, perhaps this recipe is not the one for you. However fear not, this recipe seriously takes one minute if not less. Even if you are in a pinch for a time there is always enough time to make this vegan banana milk. Keep in mind, this recipe creates one serving, feel free to double it or even triple it if you have multiple mouths to serve.
What You Will Need:
- High speed blender
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 whole ripe banana (preferably frozen if you prefer your milk cold)
- Grab your high speed blender
- Add your ripe (fresh or frozen) banana to the blender
- Add your water to the blender
- Blend until smooth (for one minute)
- Pour and enjoy
There you have it. Now you know exactly how to make banana milk. This recipe seriously could not get any easier. If you love spicing things up in the kitchen and want to add another level of depth to your banana and milk combination, feel free to do so. I sometimes add a date, a pinch of cinnamon, and a splash of vanilla into the mix. Some nutmeg and cardamom work nicely in tandem with these additions as well. Now that your banana milk has been created you may be wondering how you should enjoy it. Well keep reading and allow me to give you some delicious ideas.
How to Serve Your Banana Milk
There are many ways in which you can consume your banana milk, here are just a few options.
- Cook your oats in your banana milk for a level of natural sweetness.
- Over Cereal/Muesli
- Say goodbye to unsweet nut milks and hello to your sweet banana milk, this will change your cereal game big time.
- In Smoothies
- This banana milk works wonderfully in smoothies, adding that banana kick everyone loves.
- On Its Own
- My personal favorite way to enjoy this milk is on its own on a hot summer’s day.
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?