How To Make Delicious and Easy Raw Protein Balls At Home? Easy Recipes
One of the best parts about the vegan lifestyle is that not only is it a choice to do good for your body and your environment but also to have some fun. Coming up with new and exciting plant-based recipes has been a part of what makes veganism an appealing diet choice for many. Nowadays you can buy a veganised version of almost anything and with so many tips and tricks you’ll probably never even know the difference. One important thing about veganism is its emphasis on ensuring you get all the correct nutrients without having to give up your morals and ethics. There are so many different ways one can do this but today will be focusing on protein, more precisely on the go protein. In this article, you’ll be learning exactly how to make the best healthy raw vegan protein balls, that are not only easy to make but also nourishing and delicious.
The Best Vegan Protein Balls Recipe
Having healthy raw balls ready-made and set aside means you’ve always got a grab-and-go option that you know is made from natural, whole, and healthy ingredients and will give you the energy you need to fuel your body for the remainder of your day. This also means you are less likely to opt for an unhealthy snack such as sweets and chocolates when you feel like you need a midday pick-me-up. This raw protein balls recipe is super simple and easy and with no culinary skills required anyone can make them.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time : 0 mins
Servings: 21 balls
Calories: 56Kcal per serving
The first step in creating the ultimate organic vegan protein balls is to gather and ensure you have all the necessary ingredients ready to go.
- ¾ cups pitted Medjool dates
- ⅔ cups cashew nuts ( soaked )
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons vegan protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Once you have established that you have all your ingredients at hand and set out ready to go you can begin the assembling process by following these simple instructions :
- Rinse and drain both dates and cashew nuts and transfer them into a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients in with the dates and cashews and blend until smooth ( you will need to stop and mix a few times and your mixture should be quite thick ).
- Once your mixture is well combined and you have gotten rid of any lumps or bumps you can begin to use your hands to roll into individual balls ( this recipe should make around 21 depending on your desired size ).
- Store in the fridge and enjoy whenever for up to seven days.
And just like that you have created the ultimate vegan protein ball, that is not only tasty but also packed full of nutrients, protein and is naturally gluten-free too.
Other Easy Raw Protein Balls
This recipe will provide you with a chocolatey, slightly nutty, and rich flavored protein ball, but it’s definitely not the one and only option when looking for your on-the-go fix. Making protein balls is so easy that you can just switch up the flavor as per your choice, some other great vegan protein ball recipe ideas include :
- More chocolate ( once your balls have been set in the fridge pour raw chocolate on the top and allow to set until hardened.
- Rolls in hazelnuts ( for a Nutella a flavor )
- Pack with dried fruits such as raisins and cranberries
- Swap the almond butter for peanut butter
- Go berry and avoid the cocoa altogether
The Bottom Line
As you can see making proteins balls vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free is a lot easier than one might think. This recipe is perfect for any occasion such as birthdays, school lunchboxes, tea, or simply just a home snack staple. Ultimately making these protein balls takes quicker than having a shower and so why not get that chef’s hat on and boogie into the kitchen to find out what flavor combination is your favorite.
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?