JD’s Vegan Ice Cream and 6 Flavors of Delight Now Available at Walmart
Renowned music artist Jermaine Dupri has announced the launch of his own vegan ice cream called JD’s Vegan. The products are made in collaboration with ice cream specialist Malcolm Stogo and Big Innovations Group Inc,
According to the Grammy winner himself, his unique ice cream is made with natural coconut cream. This is what gives it the creamy flavor and necessary texture without the use of animal products.
Since then, JD’s Vegan has been available in 3 flavors:
- “Welcome to Atlanta Peach Cobbler” (juicy peaches and crumble);
- “Apple Butter” (creamy apple, cinnamon and stewed caramel flavor);
- “Strawberry Sweetheart” (strawberry explosion with different berry textures).
To distribute his new product, Dupri decided to partner with Walmart, which has already featured all of JD’s Vegan products on its website for $6.47.
Walmart shares the manufacturer’s vision and is willing to spread healthy and wholesome alternatives to animal products.
Paradise for Vegans
JD’s Vegan plant-based ice cream tastes better than regular dairy ice cream. And if you haven’t yet embraced this global culture, now’s your chance to make it delicious.
The makers promise to add three more flavors to the lineup: “Chocolate My Way”, “Key Lime Pie”, and “Cookies & Cream”. Customers will be able to find the entire collection of flavors in stores and on online platforms. Ordering is still easy on the company’s official website.
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?