Save Ralph: Short Animated Film Will Make Think About Cosmetics You Are Buying
The following short animated film with Taika Waititi made a huge impact on YouTube and the whole world this month!
Save Ralph is a persuasive stop-motion animation mini-movie highlighting Oscar winner Taika Waititi as the voice of Ralph, who is being questioned for a documentary as he runs through his everyday routine as a test subject in a laboratory.
HSI’s campaign takes the cruelty of animal testing originally and unexpectedly — applying the story of solely bunny to shine a light on the dilemma of countless animals in laboratories all over the world.
The producer and the author of content: Humane Society International
- Morality That We’ve Destroyed
- What Do Vegans Feed Their Pets
- Veganism and Animal Rights
- What Is Vegan Shampoo?
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?