Vegan Cupcake Recipe
A standard cupcake recipe is an essential part of every household, it the perfect treat for kids, adults, and grandparents too. The best vegan cupcake recipe should be simple, use little ingredients, be soft and moist, and most of all absolutely delicious. The one thing that I really love about cupcakes is the base it creates, although it can be super tasty just on its own, it can also be taken to a whole nother level with just a few simple additions such as frosting and toppings. I’m going to be introducing you to these no egg cupcakes recipes that are fully vegan and easy to create from the comfort of your own home.
Easy Vegan Cupcakes
Let’s start with the most basic but most important cupcake of all, and that is the vanilla vegan cupcake, light, airy, simple but always delicious. The first step to making your vegan cupcakes is to gather your ingredients.
- 2 ¾ cake wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups dairy-free milk of choice
- 1 ½ cups white granulated sugar
- ½ cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon warm water
Now that you have gathered all the ingredients needed to make your simple vegan cupcakes we can move on to how to actually combine everything perfectly.
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 180C and line your muffin tin with either baking paper or a nonstick spray of choice.
- Next, combine your dairy-free milk with apple cider vinegar, stir well, and set aside to curdle.
- In a larger bowl combine your flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until all is mixed well.
- Now add your curdled milk and vinegar mixture, along with your cooking oil, vanilla extract, and water to your dry ingredients bowl and mix well until all is combined and no lumps can be seen.
- Pour your mixture into your muffin molds, filling them around ¾ up, and place them in the oven for around 25 minutes.
And just like that you’ve got yourself the perfect basic, standard and essential vanilla cupcake that is perfect for every occasion and a sweet treat no matter what the time of the day, don’t forget you can add frosting, toppings, and flavorings to your choice to this recipe too.
Healthy Vegan Cupcakes
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to a cupcake or simply just trying to cut down on the sugar intake especially after this very festive season, don’t hesitate you don’t have to miss out on cupcakes as a whole, there’s an option for you too. while cupcakes are almost an irresistible treat, they do come with quite an unhealthy reputation, so having a fresh batch at home will be almost impossible to avoid, but what if you could make a batch fresh, delicious but healthy too? I’ve got you covered with these vegan cupcakes recipes easy, simple, and packed full of flavor. to create these healthy vegan cupcakes you’ll need
These cupcakes are oil-free, refined sugar-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and completely plant-based.
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup gluten-free or whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups brown coconut sugar, stevia, or ground sweetener of choice
- ½ applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Firstly preheat your oven to 180C and line your muffin tray with either parchment paper, butter, or non-stick spray
- Next, combine your plant-based milk option together with vinegar and set it aside to curdle.
- Now mix together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt until well combined
- In a separate bowl mix together your applesauce, sugar of choice, and vanilla extract until combined, and then add your curdled milk and vinegar mixture to your bowl and whisk until all is completely combined and no separations can be seen.
- Add your mixed dry ingredients to your wet ingredient bowl and mix well.
- Pour your batter into your muffin tins and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then remove from the tray and enjoy!
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?