Homemade Vegan Donuts: If You Like Tasty Food and Cooking, This Article Will Be Useful for You
We have prepared for you some vegan donut recipes that you can use for cooking donuts!
Bake luxurious chocolate vegan baked donuts for the healthiest possible. They do not contain refined sugar or milk fat but are very fluffy and soft like traditional donuts. Agave syrup and vegan chocolate give them a pleasant balanced sweetness, and some wheat flour is replaced with flaxseed flour. These healthy vegan donuts are oven-baked, so you need a special baking dish. Cover them with chocolate icing, if desired, decorate with colored sprinkles, which will look especially bright and festive against a dark background.
The Best Vegan Donut Recipe
- 1 tbsp. flax flour
- 0.5 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/4 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1/3 tablespoon syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon cake flour
- 1/4 tbsp. cocoa powder without sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1/3 tablespoon granulated chocolate
- 0.5 tbsp. vegan chocolate granules
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- Colored sprinkles, for decoration
Cooking of the Best Vegan Donuts:
- Place the wire rack on the middle shelf of the oven and preheat it to 175 °C.
- Spray the donut pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flaxseed flour with 2 tbsp. of water and stay it for a couple of minutes.
- Add almond milk, grape seed oil, agave syrup, and vanilla extract and knead until smooth.
- Take any container and stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Put the resulting gruel in milk and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate granules with a spoon or spatula.
- Layout 2-3 tbsp. with a slide of dough in each mold.
- Keep the donuts in the oven until they are swollen and tender.
- Heat the chocolate granules until smooth.
- Stir in grape seed oil. Cover each donut with icing; let the excess drain back into the bowl and then garnish with sprinkles.
- Place the donuts in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set the frosting.
Now, the Second, Also Very Easy Vegan Donut Recipe for You
- 250 ml of water (if instead of water you use some kind of vegetable milk, the donuts will turn out to be more “serious”, heavy)
- half a kilogram of flour
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. dry yeast
As well as:
- vegetable oil for frying
- powder or any dusting powder for donuts to put on top
From this amount of products, about 30-35 donuts are obtained.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, then put the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook the dough and leave to rise. Ideal if you cover it with a bag and put it in a warm place.
- Pour sunflower oil into a saucepan (or ladle) (it takes me about 1.5-2 glasses) and heat well.
- Throw the formed donuts into the oil, fry until golden brown.
- It is better to put the finished donuts on paper napkins so that the excess oil is absorbed.
- Sprinkle the hot donuts with icing sugar.
- Well, delicious homemade vegan donuts are done!
And the Last Third Recipe for Vegan Sugar-Free Donuts
- Rice flour 80g
- 2 bananas
- Royal dates 4pcs
- Tofu without additives 100g
- Coconut oil 2 tbsp
- Vanilla on the tip of a knife
- Coconut paste 25g
- Plant-based milk 25g
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai blue tea
How to make vegan donuts:
*The recipe does not contain sugar, eggs, gluten, cow’s milk, artificial colors!
- Sift flour into a bowl with baking powder. Whisk the bananas, tofu, dates, butter, and vanillas in a blender.
- Put banana gruel in flour, place in a piping bag, and use it to distribute to the donut tins. You can do it with just a spoon, but with the bag faster.
- Keep in a warm oven until golden brown (about 30-40 minutes). Let cool when ready.
- For the icing, combine coconut paste, vegetable milk, and blue tea until smooth. Adjust the amount of tea to taste, depending on the desired color intensity. If the glaze is thick, heat it slightly in a water bath or in micro.
Place the icing in a shallow bowl and dip each donut in it. Decorate as desired and easy baked vegan donuts are ready!
- It is such a pleasure to see you like our article, share your thoughts!
- You didn't like it, hm? What did we do wrong?